We want Customers Not Visitors!
Alright, if we are doing Shopify Dropshipping or Amazon FBA we want people to see our products. Specifically with Dropshipping we want Customers to find our store. We want customers not visitors, there is a difference.
100 targeted visitors are much better than 1000 random visitors, this is why knowing your audience is so important. Often we hear new store owners say: I got 80 visitors to my store but no sales! What am I doing wrong?
First question I would ask is, where did those visitors come from? Most the time the answer is “I don’t know”. So, let’s talk about some good ways to send traffic to your store. Where can we get traffic from:
- Paid Advertisements (Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, Youtube)
- Affiliate Marketing (blogs and other content websites)
- Influencer Marketing (Instagram, Youtube, or Blog)
- Content Marketing (Your own blog, Youtube channel or podcasts)
- Social Media Communities (Reddit, FB groups, Quora, Forums)
Test Test Test
I’m sure you have heard the saying, it costs money to make money. Well, it does, at least for paid advertisements. You will either have to spend money or spend your time. If you are willing to invest time you need to be patient.
Facebook is an awesome platform that more than 1/3 of the worlds population use daily! People are hooked to their phones.
Facebook and Google Posts are coming soon